
Once again, allergy season is upon us.
With 4 of my 6 children remaining in our home and 3 of them being BOYZ.... Baseball season + allergy season = Snoring and sneezing and lack of sleep for this mama and her cubs.
My husband... God love him to death... happens to have the teeniest tiniest problem with snoring since his neck surgery and some nights are worse than others.
and... to be fair and honest, when my allergies flair up I have been told I snore a tad bit also.
Breathe Right strips to the rescue!!!
I was asked to try the Lavender Strips and though (disclosure here) I actually have an allergy to Lavender... but my children and hubby DO NOT and they LOVED them!
"very soothing"
" very mild and nice scent"
" ma, I can breathe!"
YUP...
win win!!!
So if you are like us and plagued with stuffy noses this time of the year, or even a snoring husband or kids... give the Breathe Right family a try!
We love them and always have them in the bed side table!
Best of all you can find them anywhere.. Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and so many other places!
* This review is the opinion of the writer and owner of Welcome to Our Ark and is that only... my opinion. I have not been compensated for my review, positive or negative and was only supplied with samples to use for my review. *

No comments:
Post a Comment