One year ago today we were on our way to NY.
It wasn't just any regular trip.
Not going to tour the Empire State Building. No visit to Times Square.
No Long Island or Manhattan. Nope!
We were headed to Yankee Stadium. For a ball game? Sure!
A Yankee vs Red Sox ball game!
Oh....and a wedding!
Bears....
I love you. I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. Through the wonderfully easy times to the trying tough ones...there isnt anyone I would rather be married to. I still remember our vows that beautiful day and I promise to love you more every day.
We waited through a lot of years and a lot of time to find each other and I look forward to the next 40 years with my love, my best friend, my partner.
Happy Anniversary my bears!!!!
The first of many many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment